Make my own gold (black gold, that is)
The best compost is the one you make
You can make nature's best, complete fertilizer from your own grass clippings, leaves and kitchen scraps. And best of all, your Squeaky Green Organics EcoCoach will show you how every step of the way. But first you need a compost bin. Online there are hundreds of compost bin makes and models. Not all of them work. Many are a waste of money (we learned the hard way). After testing numerous designs, we realized it was necessary for us to build our own. This is the same model we use at the Squeaky Green Organics farm where we grow delectable certified organic heirloom vegetables.
- Two bins - one for making compost, the other for aging
- Generous size - each bin is 4' wide x 4' deep x 4' tall
- Keeps varmints out
- Removable front slats makes it easy to turn and remove compost
The cost is $750 and includes:
- Home delivery*, assembly and set-up so it's ready to go
- Compost making advice and wisdom from your EcoCoach
- Troubleshooting for a year over the phone
- One year limited warranty that it is free from defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use and service
*Free home delivery if within Squeaky Green Organics' service area. $1.64 per mile if outside our service area and within 60 miles of downtown Omaha.
Call 402-575-7988 or request a quote to get more information. Start turning your yard and household waste into black gold.